Long Gone Days
A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
Long Gone Days is a 2D modern-day military RPG set in our current times, with a focus on language and cultural barriers, inspired by classic dystopian literature and visual novels.
After being deployed to his first mission, Rourke leaves The Core's base for the very first time, only to discover the dark truth about the operation he's part of and the consequences of deserting an inescapable war.
With no place to call home now, he must prevent the war from spreading any further, forming strong bonds along the way that will forever change his life.
- Communication is Key: As Long Gone Days is set in the real world, you'll encounter several language barriers. Recruit interpreters in order to communicate with others.
- Keep Morale High: Choose dialogue options wisely as they impact your party members' Morale, affecting how they perform during battles. While doing so, keep in mind every character has different personality traits and motivations.
- Sniper Mode: Long Gone Days has two battle systems. Using Rourke's rifle, spot your enemies and take down your targets.
- No Random Encounters: Long Gone Days features front-view turn-based battles with body-targeting system, and every battle is directly related to the plot.
Frequently Asked Question
Q: Can I do a Let's Play/Review/Stream of the demo?
A: Sure, we'd be honored. For reviews, you can also use the information/pictures from the Press Kit.
Read the entire FAQ here.
Inquiries - firstname.lastname@example.org
Web - longgonedays.com
Discord - discord.gg/longgonedays
Tumblr - lgdays.tumblr.com
Twitter - twitter.com/lgdays
Facebook - facebook.com/longgonedaysgame
|Updated||8 days ago|
|Release date||Mar 28, 2018|
|Genre||Role Playing, Visual Novel|
|Tags||2D, Anime, JRPG, Meaningful Choices, Pixel Art, Singleplayer, Story Rich, War|
|Asset license||Creative Commons Attribution_NonCommercial_NoDerivatives v4.0 International|
|Average session||A few hours|
|Links||Steam, Homepage, Blog, Twitter, Facebook|
|Mentions||itch.io Recommends: Games about dungeons...|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $14.99 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files:
- 25% OFF until 24 SeptSep 20, 2019
- Chapters 2 & 3 Released!Jul 25, 2019
- Next Update on July 25!Jun 26, 2019
- Weeklong Deal!Apr 15, 2019
- New Discord server!Apr 04, 2019
- New Trailer! Full Release Date AnnouncementDec 09, 2018
- Progress Report + Controller Support on SteamOct 23, 2018
- Now available on MAC!Jun 22, 2018